Distance 2 miles.
Bus Services: Avon 22, Aintree 272
Railway Station: Hooton
Car Parking in Willaston at The Green or off Hadlow Road.
1. From Village Green turn left and cross road to join path alongside the churchyard to Elm Green.
2. Follow the footpath signs and join FP No 29 Neston at rear of houses to Recreation Ground by Jackson’s Pond.
3. Continue forward through three kissing gates to Mill Lane near the Old Mill and turn right.
4. Walk past Mill and continue downhill and turn right until you reach 30 mph signs.
5. Turn left onto Neston FP No 30 and right at the footpath sign at rear of houses andthrough kissing gate to join Hooton Road by Woodbank Services Garage.
6. Cross road to enter Change lane and Neston FP No 33.
7. Turn right at bend in lane and continue through four kisssing gates across fields to Pemberton Close.
8. Cross road to enter Old Vicarage Road. Turn right then left and join path (signed) on right behind Hall to return to the Green.
This walk can be combined with the walk West of Willaston. Both walks start and finish at Willaston Village Green.