Distance 2¼ miles
Bus Services: Avon 22, Aintree 272
Railway Station: Hooton 1½ miles
Car Parking in Willaston at The Green or off Hadlow Road.
This walk can be combined with the walk North of Willaston. Both walks start and finish at Willaston Village Green.
9. From The Green join path towards Pollard Inn and turn right at car park to join Neston FP 32.
10. Follow waymarked path through pony paddocks and then to the Wirral Way. Turn right, and after about 200 metres take the footpath (FP32) on the left of the Wirral Way through a kissing gate.
11. Cross field and one stile to join A540 at Fernbank at end of Damhead lane.
12. Turn left along footwalk. After about 150 metres turn left to join Neston BR 64, Fernyess lane to Hadlow Road.
13. Cross road to enter New Hey Lane (no through road).
14. Continue on lane until you see FP sign on left with ditchboard and stile to join Neston FP 37 which crosses field to Adfalent Lane.
15. Cross lane to stile to join FP 34 alongside farm to Wirral Way.
16. Turn left to reach Hadlow Road Station then right into Hadlow Road to return to The Green.