The activities at Ellesmere Port and Neston Live at Home Scheme:
- Luncheon Club (Churchill Court, Neston) Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Social outings
- Hospital visiting
- Chairobics – exercise sessions
- Telephone link
- Newsletter & talking newsletter
- Welcome centre
- Support shopping
- Medical support
- Advice and sign posting
- Welcome Centre (Trinity, E.Port) Mondays
- Coffee Morning (Trinity, E.Port) Fridays
It is for older people in Ellesmere Port and Neston isolated from friends and neighbours due to ill health or problems getting out.
Contact: Live At Home Scheme, Mayfields, Netherpool Road, Ellesmere Port, CH66 1TP.
Telephone: 0151 357 3873.
Email – email@example.com
Neston Sainsbury’s 2015/2016 Local Charity Partner
Parent organisation: MHA, who operate throughout Britain, providing Care Homes, housing and support