This page describes initiatives by Neston Town Council to improve public transport. See also current bus and train services in the Neston area.
Neston Town Council have backed several efforts to improve public transport in the Neston area:
- 9 September 2015 Call for Cheshire West and Chester Council to fund better bus services
- 3 November 2015 Support MP’s call for half-hourly trains
- 11 November 2015 Support petition for half-hourly trains
- 26 November 2015 Consultation on better public transport Members of the public were asked for their views on better bus and train services, and cheaper fares. This consultation closed on 29 February 2016.
- 15 January 2016 Call for More Buses and Trains for Neston
- 12 April 2016 The Town Council adopted a Policy on Public Transport. The agenda item can be found here. (See item FC10 156)