Neston Town Council has branded Neston as Neston Cycle Town.
Several cycle routes come through Neston, including off-road routes.
- Wirral Circular Trail follows the Wirral Way through Parkgate, Neston and Willaston.
- Sustrans National Route 56 goes through Parkgate, Neston and Willaston along part of the Wirral Way. The whole of the Wirral Way can be cycled to West Kirby and to Hooton.
- Cheshire regional circular Route 70 goes through Neston, Willaston and Burton.
- Cheshire Route 71 goes from Parkgate to Teggs Nose Country Park, connecting the highest and lowest points in Cheshire.
- Sustrans National Route 568 (Burton Marsh Greenway) connects Neston to the Deeside Industrial Park, with links to Chester and North Wales.
In July 2015, the Liverpool to Chester Bike Ride and the Great Tour Coastal Cycle Ride both came through Neston, and the Liverpool to Chester ride came again in July 2016.
Neston Cycle Town aims to promote cycling in and around Neston.