Walk 7 – Distance about 2½ miles
Bus Services: Hinderton Arms (Stagecoach 22)
Railway Stations: Neston, Hooton
Car Parking Lees Lane Wirral Country Park
- From Lees Lane Wirral Country Park Car Park walk over bridge and past pond to join the Wirral Way and walk in an E direction to just before the bridge over Cuckoo Lane (BR 49).
- Turn right onto Cuckoo Lane (the steps on the right are very steep: there is an easy slope on the left).
- Walk up Cuckoo Lane in a SW direction passing one stile on the right to a kissing gate on the left at the brow of the hill.
- Turn left through the kissing gate and walk along the field edge (FP 23) in a SE direction to a stile.
- Cross stile with hedge on right alongside Nature Reserve as far as kissing gate where path joins Woodfall Lane (BR 51).
- Turn right along bridleway in a SW direction until you reach FP 50 on your right.
- Join FP 50 between hedges in a N direction to junction with Cuckoo Lane BR 49. Keep straight on through kissing gate, along FP 22 with hedge on your left.
- Turn right and walk in E direction across field along FP 21 to a stile at Cuckoo Lane.
- Turn left along Cuckoo Lane to Wirral Way and Lees Lane Car Park.