This event has ended
26 November 2022
At 2 p.m. there will be an indoor Christmas market in the Town Hall, with local artisans and creators. There will also be Christmas entertainment inside to add to the festive atmosphere.
At 3 p.m. in the Market Square, there will be free activities for children, including a traction train ride, sideshow game stalls and Santa at his grotto! Why not grab some hot food, a mulled wine or candy floss and enjoy the entertainment?
- 3 pm – Opening Dance
- 3:15 pm – Chris & Clan
- 3:40 pm – 64 N’Ukes
- 4 pm – Elsa & Olaf
- 4:10 pm – Girl & Guitar
- 4:30 pm – Grace & Cian
- 4:50 pm – Christmas Character Dance
- 5 pm – Elsa & Olaf
- 5:10 pm – Gabriel Roberts
- 5:30 pm – Port Sunlight Lyceum Brass Band
- 6 pm – Woodfall Samba Band
- 6:15 pm – Parade assembles
- 6:30 pm – Parade sets off
- 4 pm – Little ActorsTheatre Company
- 5 pm – Hip & Harmony Choir
Sponsored by Neston Town Council and coordinated by Hip & Harmony CIC.
Roads closed 5:30 -7:30 p.m.
• High Street between Bridge Street and Raby Road
• Parkgate Road between Beechways Drive and The Cross
• Brook Street between car park entrances and The Cross
Roads closed 5:50 – 6:20 p.m
• Raby Road between Ladies Walk and High Street